Space Between Stars () - IMDb
It would take a modern jet fighter more than a million years to reach the nearest star to the Sun. Travelling at the speed of light , km per second , it would take , years to cross our Milky Way galaxy alone.
No one knows the exact size of the Universe, because we cannot see the edge — if there is one. All we do know is that the visible Universe is at least 93 billion light years across. A light year is the distance light travels in one year — about 9 trillion km. The Universe has not always been the same size.
Scientists believe it began in a Big Bang, which took place nearly 14 billion years ago. Since then, the Universe has been expanding outward at very high speed. So the area of space we now see is billions of times bigger than it was when the Universe was very young.
What's the Temperature of Outer Space?
What evidence do we have that the space between the stars is not completely empty? Elliott G.
- Jewish Roots: Understanding Your Jewish Faith (Revised Edition).
- Sharks (First animals Book 10);
- Send Report.
- Subscribe to our Surprising Science newsletter;
- Instant Edublogs.
Apr 24, Related questions What is nucleosynthesis? How does it provide evidence to support the Big Bang Theory? How does the progress of the big bang nucleosynthesis depend on the properties of atomic nuclei?
Why is the era of nucleosynthesis so important in determining the chemical composition of the What is primordial nucleosynthesis? What is produced by primordial nucleosynthesis? Why do planets orbit stars?
- What evidence do we have that the space between the stars is not completely empty??
- Interstellar Medium: The Space Between Stars!
- Switched (My Sister the Vampire Book 1)?
- Brown Doily Bag Crochet Pattern (K&J Bags Book 1);
- The Secret Life of Plays.
- When I Die: A meditation on death for children & their families?
- Post navigation;
Can planets stop spinning? Why do planets orbits stars instead of other things in the universe?